The favorite dessert of our childhood, loukoumades with honey, cinnamon and nuts are an easy dish.
What you’ll need
* 640 gr of flour
* 640 gr of water
* ½ teaspoon salt
* ½ teaspoon sugar
* 18 grams of yeast
* Oil to fry
* 250 grams ground walnut
How to prepare
* Dissolve the yeast in water and add the other ingredients.
* Stir well until it becomes watery dough . Then, place it in a warm, dry place until it swells.
* Cut the dough by hand or with a spoon like small walnut, and fry in plenty of hot oil.
* Fry for 1-2 minutes, until they are a deep orange color.
* Serve with honey, cinnamon and grated walnut on top.