GPS: (35.121159, 25.752388)
The church of Agios Fanourios is located east of Kalo Chorio at Istron area teeming residues of the Minoan period, and on hiking – pilgrimage route to Faneromeni. It is not known when the church was rebuilt and later interventions suffered not allow the dating of morphological characteristics. Only witness of Venetian history of the monument is a lithoglypto part of the door . Inscription of 1939 outside the church gives information about one of the newest renovations.
Α wonderful path in the wild Crete with panoramic view of the bay and archaeological points.